vrijdag 23 januari 2015

Polkadoodles Challenge- Case it...



 Welcome to my first official posting for Polkadoodles challenge. This time the theme is CASE IT so we had to get inspired by a card one of the DT made in the last 12 months. I choose the sketch from Anjie's card that she showed in the last Tic Tac Toe challenge.
So first I am showing you my Early morning colouring of Maddie Shy, she is coloured with Alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils.
And this is the card I created with her. The digipapers are from the Work and Play 1 cd. I used the Tattered Lace Happy Birthday die and the Watering can die which I only used the flowers from.

I am playing the following challenges....

hugs Ria


11 opmerkingen:

  1. beautiful card! I love the coloring and all the details!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito
    Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful card, Ria - love the digi and fabulous layers! TFS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very pretty, love your take on the original.

    jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. fantastic card :) I love the papers and colors :) hugs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such a cute card Ria and adore the colour combo. Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Gorgeous card Ria - adorable image so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazel (Didos) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Adorable! Thanks for CASE'ing me!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is beautifully coloured and the layout is simply gorgeous x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria