donderdag 29 januari 2015

Delightfull Thursday with Luvvy Bear...

OMG I am so sorry for forgetting to add my write up today :( I have been on and off the couch with sinusitis and Hypersensitive airways :( so for me this start of 2015 hasn't been the bestest as I have been sick this whole year so far!! 
Okay well today it is Thursday and not wednesday as my mind thinks. So it is time for Delightfull Thursday and I got to play with this cute Luvvy Bear by Digital Delights by Louby Lou and I think he is the cutest little bear...


This is my colouring of Luvvy Bear. He is done with Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced with pencils... And here is my finished card :)



I am playing the following challenges...
Creative Knockouts with Animal Antics...
CRAFT with Valentines...
Little Miss Muffet wth All you need is love...


Hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous! I always love your coloring and this layout is delightful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. He is so cute! Love those buttons and bow:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. lovely card-great layout and love the bear! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge blog! Irene DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So cute, love the adorable bear, and the colours & layout are great. Thanks so much for joining us over at Creative Knockouts, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Creative Knockouts
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Super cute bear and layout! Great card. :) Thanks for linking it up at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. great Valentines Day thanks for sharing at Craft this week

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria