dinsdag 27 januari 2015

Sweet Pea Stamps Featured Artist Maigan Lynn....

 
Hi,
today I am here to show you this beautifull stamp by Maigan Lynn called Rockabilly Rose...

I am making some present to give on birthday's to friends and family so today I created a little soapbox as I brought home alot of soapbars from France.... they make the best soap smelliess :) hehehehe  So I used a cutting file for the silhouette Cameo that is created by Kelleigh Ratzlaff. 
Sorry I don't have a template for you to share.

She is coloured with Copics and Spectrum noir markers and enhanced with pencils.

I am playing the following challenges...
Digitally Sweet with Anything but a card....
The Pink Elephant with Anything Goes...
Creative Cutting with Valentines...
hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a gorgeous gift box/card!! I love your image and you've colored her so beautifully! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxox

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful creation, thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ria, this is a fantastic idea! Colored beautifully!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge!!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria