zaterdag 19 juli 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps- Flowers on the beach by Connie Fong...


Arghhh I am totally in a CAS mode so it is extreme difficult to snap out of it and make something with more embellies But this cute mermaid ( Flowers on the beach by Connie Fong) from Sweet Pea Stamps needed a little bit more embellies.
I coloured her with Spectrum Noir blendable pencils.
Hair is 96-89-007
Skin: 008-009-101-26

For her tail: 59-58-61-64-57-56-66-63.

Other pencils used:
77-83-74-78-86-85.
Sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.


I am playing a couple of challenges...


hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Absolutely beautiful with wonderful monochromatic green colouring. Just love the little dot decorations on her.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A really beautiful card! Such a cute image, fabulous colouring and the whole card is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This looks awesome thanks for joining us at brown sugar this week and good luck
    Hugs Tonnie DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria