woensdag 9 juli 2014

Lacy Sunshine Stamps- Lil Peanut Brittle Sticky Wings...



I have been colouring up images like a crazy madwoman when I was on Vacation but now I have to turn them all into cards and now I am stunned by myself as I am in a CAS Clean and Simple MODE.... How on earth did that happen???  but on the other hand I really LOVE the CAS Style and I can only hope that the Artist where I Design for LOVE it to ;) LOL  So this is the card that I want to show off now. This is Lil Peanut Brittle Sticky Wings. She is one of my facourite Sticky Wings from Lacy Sunshine Stamps. I coloured her with Spectrum Noir Pencils.



I am playing the following challenges...
Crafting with Dragonflies...
Word Art Wednesday...
Love To Create...
Hugs Ria


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely colouring and she is gorgeous. Very CAS - thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great CAS card, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with DRagonflies, blessings Hilde

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous! love the image, fabulous CAS card, great stitching! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week! mo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Adorable image and card! Love the CAS design! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great CAS card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies hugs Taniaxx (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria