zondag 20 juli 2014

Digital Delights by Louby Lou- Christmas Saffi...



Oh it is way to hot to even think about Christmas and snow but today I have to show you this cutie Christmas Safi from Digital Delights by Louby Lou...
The sentiment is written with the computer and it says Merry Christmas in Dutch.
I coloured Safi with Spectrum Noir Pencils.
And as you see the card is pretty CAS again ;) hehehehee



I am playing the following challenges...
The Corrosive Challenge...
Cupcake Inspirations...
My Sheri Crafts...

hugs Ria


6 opmerkingen:

  1. such a sweet card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Such a cute card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How adorable this is Ria. Such a cute image and I love the design and colors. Hugs, joann sassy raggedy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations challenge. Eva - DT Sweetie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. OMG, this card is too cute!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Sheri Crafts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria