woensdag 9 juli 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Whoskers Snaggletooth HobGobbi...

Today I want to show you this card that I made with Whoskers Snaggletooth HobGobbi from Lacy Sunshine Stamps. He really is one cute monster and I wanted to make him ORANGE to cheer for our DUTCH Football team at the WK so as we are playing tonight against Argentina it is time to Show him off on my blog ;)
He is coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils. I love them, they colour really well and you don't have to push hard to get a good result. Just handle the pencil lightly and it gives off colour then blend with Sansodor or any other odorless spirit. It is also easy to colour over other colours.



I am playing the following challenges...

Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. What a fun, cheery card! The colors are awesome and are perfect with the image! Thanks for playing with our anything goes challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Cathy*xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What an adorable card Ria, such a cute image and your colouring is fab! Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments, good luck! Susan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a super cute card! Thanks for joining our "Let's Party" challenge at Crafty Creations. I hope you get to join us again real soon.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria