vrijdag 11 juli 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Honey Suckle Rose Flower Pot Pretty....



HAPPY FRIDAY.....
Yeah I am happy it is friday but I have no idea why as I do not work outside of my home soI have nowhere that I need to escape from hahahaha but still HAPPY FRIDAY......
Today I want to show you this cute Honey Suckle Rose Flower Pot Pretty from Lacy Sunshine.
I coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.


I am playing the following challenges...
Brown Sugar...
Crafty Catz.... I hope flowers in the image count as well...
Scrapper's Delight...

Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Pretty sweet card, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute, thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great card thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights and good luck x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria