zaterdag 12 juli 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Eleanor Summer Chillin...



Happy Saturday....
Oh from the first moment I saw this cutie I wanted an Icecream like that ;) LOL but instead of getting me one I thaught it was better to colour one;)  This is Eleanor Summer Chillin... from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.
As you can see I am still in CAS mode and I really enjoy to not overload my cards with Embellies also it will be way more easier to ship off to someone :)
I coloured Eleanor with Spectrum Noir pencils.
Here is the long list of the colours that I used...
8-9-26-101 for skin
91-96-97 Hair
67 Air
31-12-17-87 Icecream
Pinks 30-33
Blues 69-75
Yellow 19-23
Browns 85-90-99-103
Greens 59-58-57

Sentiment is from Create with TLC...


I am playing the following challenges...
Crafting by Designs...
Wags "n Whiskers....
Spectrum Noir....


Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Ria, this is adorable, you did a great job on this. Thanks for sharing with us at Wags'n Whiskers Stamps.
    Cindy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria