donderdag 2 januari 2014

Meljen's Designs Cupcakes....


Today is the first Challenge over at Meljen's Designs Challenges and we are having an Anything Goes challenge. So I created this cupcake tag with the Silhouette Cameo and used the Meljen's Cupcakes on it. But it is also a very sad day as I decided to step down from the Meljen's design team.
I so enjoyed my time with the girls but I need to work n my health for now as my back/shoulders/neck are not allowing me to work longer then 30/45 minutes at a time. I soo hate arthritus as i can remember days where i could sit behnd my desk alll day and make a dozen cards, now i have to be happy to finish off 1 in a day. So frustrating and it causes me stress so I left 2 dt's so far to see if I can manage to do my work with less stress :(  i will miss you girls....



I am also playing the following challenges...
hugs Ria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria