maandag 27 januari 2014

Lacy Sunshine Honey Sticky Wings and Beehive Snowglobe...



I made this page for in my Planner somewhere in November but I totally forgot to blog about it as I even forgot to make pics of it hahahah so I am showing it off now.
I Combined 2 of the gorgeouss Lacy Sunshine digistamps- Honey Sticky Wings and Beehive Snowglobe.
Coloured with Spectrum Noir, Flexmarkers and Prisma pencils. Digipapers by Moi.


This is how is looks like when it is in the protecting sheet.


I am playing the following challenges...
Addicted to Stamps- Flowers...
Sweet Stampin with In Stitches...
My Time To Craft with use 2 images...


hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous, love the gorgeous colours!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooohh this is sooooo sweet! Gorgeous coloured as well. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wonderful a very clever idea. Bold, bright and beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC. Caz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ahhh, fab project! Love the layout and the fab colours.

    Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Love those fresh colours in the middle of winter time!
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge this week. Hope to see you again.
    Pia xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great project.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'

    Susan x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria