zondag 5 januari 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Love is in the Air....


Whoohooo today is the first challenge of 2014 for the Lacy Sunshine challenge dt. And Heather illustrated so many cute new stamps for us to play with for this challenge that she has a really happy design team hahahahhaaha i was so lucky to get picked t work with this oh so sweet Bloomin' Hearts Limited Edition Flower Pot Pretties.  I coloured her with a combination of Copics, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir markers and a bit of Prisma's.



I thaught it would be fun to decorate one of the wreath hearts that I got on sale last week. 


I am also playing the following challenges...
Come and Get it with Something new... my new is my heart wreath and cute stamp...
Send a Smile 4 kids with Valentines...
Sugar Creek Hollow with Something New...
AllSorts with free and easy...

hugs Ria


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous design, Ria. That is such a cute image and I love all the flowers! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this Ria! Your coloring and the wreath are amazing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. such a sweet image thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria