woensdag 1 januari 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Rory


First off I am wishing you all lots of luck, health, happiness and good times for 2014 ;) We had a marvelous new years eve party here at our house and I totally lost my voice with Kareoke :) yes I know how 1980 but man did we had fun hahahaha So today I want to start with showing off one of my new stamps from Lacy Sunshine and one of my new awesome Sizzix dies that I bought in the USA. I coloured Rory delivery of Love by Lacy Sunshine with Copics and Flexmarkers.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a darling image, Ria, and I love the lacy edges you added! Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow this is just beautiful, thank you for joining us at Creative Moment
    Alex x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love that image Ria and you have coloured it to perfection!
    Thanks for playing along at Heck Of A Challenge this month and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image, Thanks for playing along with us this month at Heck of a challenge. Good Luck
    Kevin xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria