dinsdag 7 januari 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Twinkles Boo....


Ahhh how cute is this little Twinkles Boo from Lacy Sunshine... She is soo adorable and finally I got the turquoise Spectrum Noir markers so I wanted to use those only on her except for her hair and skin hahahaha.
For my card I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday. Papers are nameless scrapbookpapers i had laying around ;) Sometimes it is good to declutter your craftkingdom :) LOL you find the most amazing stuff hahahaha
I am playing the following challenges...

hugs Ria


4 opmerkingen:

  1. So sweet, Ria. Love your colouring. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. very sweet, I love the colours you have worked with :) Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Digi Chooseday with our New Beginnings challenge!! i do hope to see you again soon xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. such a pretty card thank you so much for entering our Anything Goes Challgenge over at Polkadoodles

    Hugs Kerrie x
    Polkadoodles DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. gorgeously cute image and fabulous colouring,love the B.papers and stitching -thanks for joining us at Lej Designs
    Carol DT x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria