zondag 12 januari 2014

Delightfull Sunday with Cuddle Bunny....



Today I am showing you this card that I made with Cuddle Bunny from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. I coloured the bunny with Spectrum Noir markers and Prisma's. The papers that I used are from the Loving Hearts digital paperpack and the sentiment is in the Cupids Quotes sentiment set all from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.


I so hope to get a sewing machine soon as I am really getting tired of all the handstitching that I have to do as it takes forever to finish hahahaha okay lazy cow coming out of the corner ;) LOL

I am playing the following challenges...
Pile It On with Hollidays Celebrations...
613 Avenue with Anything Goes...
Addicted to Stamps with Shaped Cards...
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.nl/NutCrafters with Anything Goes...

Products used
Loving hearts paper pack
Loving hearts digital paper
Cuddle BunnyCuddle Bunny (colored)
Cuddle Bunny
Cupids quotes sentiment set
Cupids Quotes

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow - I cannot believe that you hand stitched this - so perfectly done - very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love that image & your overall design...it's just lovely!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ 613 Avenue Create & hope to see you back again next week!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable card.So, so cute.Thanks for joining in with us over at Nutcrafters.Good luck.Hugs Debbie x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Een hele mooie kaart in vrolijke kleuren en wat en schattig afbeelding! bedankt voor het meedoen met ATSC, groetjes, Marlies

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is too adorable, Ria! I wish I could stitch as straight by hand as you do. I can't manage to stitch a straight line on a sewing machine! :D) Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria