woensdag 28 maart 2018

Blossom like a butterfly....


I was lucky to be picked the Featured Stamper at the Color Throwdown challenge...

So the price is to join as a GDT at Color Throwdown and this time I got to play with this color swatch....
Well if you look at this color combo you can guess that it ain't my usual go to colours.... hahahaah but that is what makes the challenges fun isn't it...
So here is the card that I created.
I used watercolorpaper and played with my Cosmic Shimmer metallic watercolors and then Embossed the paper with this beautifull folder from Tri Boss. I mixed a little bit of Glycerine and Perfect Pearls powders and rubbed it over the embossed parts to make them pop up more pinky.
The sentiment is from the Sara's Signature Flutterby Collection....


I am joining the following challenges...





hugs Ria

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful use of the pretty pastels colors. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria