dinsdag 19 augustus 2014

Lacy Sunshine Thea Boo Blowing Bubbles....


Happy Tuesday.....
Now I am a huge Sunshine fan but today is going to be a really grey wet and windy day here in Holland so perfect to stay in and Craft my day away....
So I coloured up this cute Thea Boo's Blowing Bubbles...
Isn't she the Cutest and looking so full of Mischieff...
You find Thea in the Boo section of the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe ...

I coloured her with a combination of Spectrum Noir markers and Pencils...

This fun card style is a cuttingfile from the Silhouette Online store that I cut with my Silhouette Cameo... Sentiment is from an Amy R set at CC Designs...

I am playing a couple of challenges...

hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. beautiful, thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, good luck, hope to see you again xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so pretty and what a great style to display that sweet image on.Your colouring is beautifully done and love the bubbles floating across the card.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is just lovely Ria. I love the image and the colours you used and of course the patterned papers too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. Lynn, CYP DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria