dinsdag 19 augustus 2014

Lacy Sunshine Sandi School Days...



Today I want to show you a back to school card that I made with the lovely Sandi School Day's. She made her debut in the Premier Edition of the Lacy Sunshine Magazine...
I used Spectrum Noir markers and Pencils to colour Sandi and love the bright colours of the purples...

I am playing the following challenges...
TopTipTuesday Anything Goes....
Try It On Tuesday Use your Stash...Using old digipapers I printed ages ago and old Ribbon/lace...



I hope you enjoyed my card :)

Hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This card is fantastic with a lovely image and so beautifully coloured. I love the purple colour.
    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Mar x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stunning colouring and such a pretty card. I love the purple and green colour combo. Thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments 'Back to School' challenge. Kerry, DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a cute image and lovely coloring. Great take on the challenge and thank for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. such a lovely card to celebrate back to school, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is gorgeous Ria. Love the design with all the purple and the details with the bow, lace and stunning colouring. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back next tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Top Tip Tuesday xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh Ria! This is so incredibly GORGEOUS! I love your coloring girl :) Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Anything Goes challenge! xoxoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous card Ria! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for our Anything Goes challenge
    Sue x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria