dinsdag 19 augustus 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Don't let anybody dull your sparkle...


Welcome to my blog :) today I want to show you this card that I made with Desiree Dragonfly Bugmee from Lacy Sunshine. I created her a while back but totally forgot to blog her. So today is the day to show her off.
I coloured Desiree with Prisma pencils. The sentiment is from Create with TLC...


I am also playing a couple of challenge...
Love to Create... Polka Dots and Pearls...
Nutcrafters with Anything Goes...
Papertake Weekly with  To Die for...

Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very sweet card Ria! Perfect image for that sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card! Love your coloring with such a perfect sentiment, and your design. Thank you for joining our "Polka Dots and Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria