donderdag 21 augustus 2014

Lacy Sunshine Stamps- Elfie Boo's Christmas Lights....



Hi,
Welcome to my blog if you haven't been here before then let me introduce myself :) I am Ria and I am a ColouringADDICT :) and I really don't care hahahahaha I like myself and that is what is most important ;)
So today I want to show you this cutie Elfie Boo's Christmas Lights by Lacy Sunshine... I coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils and used some stickles...



I am playing a couple of challenges...
My Heart Pieces...
Crafty Girls...
Crafty Ribbons...

Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is fabulous. Gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight at Crafty Girls Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a funny elf for Christmas! Many thanks to join us for Crafty Ribbons Challenge. Good luck from Christelle DT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria