vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

Lacy Sunshine Patchy Penny Sweet Urchin....

WHOOPP WHOOP today I have this pretty girlie to show you from Lacy Sunshine She is a new release and you can find her in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe...
Her name is Patchy Penny Sweet Urchin..
I coloured her with Copics, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir pencils...
The digipapers are Made by Moi... I dont know from who the sentiment is as I had it laying around between my junkscrappile...



I am playing the following challenges....
Hugss Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous make and I love it, thank you for joining us this time over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is gorgeous Ria and definitely another LS digi to add to my wishlist! Thanks for joining in the Fussy & Fancy Challenge this fortnight.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    F & F DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very pretty, thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles
    Jenny x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria