vrijdag 2 augustus 2019

Die beste wege....

Hi,
Today I would like to show you a little card that I created with the cute Meerweh stamp set.  I used the Gerade Shapers & movers die so that the mermaid is moving thru the waves. I created the moonlight with Inktpads and the Sternenhimmel stencil and a Silver inktpad. I colored the mermaid with alcohol markers and the waves are colored with inkpads as well and cut with a scissor. I made waterdrops with a Nuvo drops crystal clear.

this is to show you how the mermaid moves.



I hope you enjoyed my card.
hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. A beautiful card, great design. Thank you for sharing with us at Polkadoodles challenge. Marlene DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute! It goes perfect with our current challenge “Beach/Under the Sea” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
    Pattie
    Artist and Owner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful :) Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge :) Ines DT

    http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/
    http://inka-mojmalyswiat.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Such a cute card. Love the dimension created with the fussy cutting.

    Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria