maandag 5 augustus 2019

No drama lama....

Hi, today I am going to show you my bookmark with the cute No Drama Lama digistamp from Odd Ball Art stamps.
First I colored it with Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers in the colors: HB1-3, AP1-2-3, EB6-3, PP1.

Then I enhanced the image with the Colourblend pencils. I used Carnation for the cheeks. And some others for the face and fur.

I added Spectrum Noir's Clear overlay Sparkle pen all over the fur of the Lama and you can see that in the little video.

 And this is my bookmark. I made the background with the Sparkle pens.

I hope you liked it.
Digi Stamp No Drama Llama Cute & Snarky Llama with Sentiments Image no. 537

Ik wil meedoen met de volgende challenges....



hugs Ria





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Superleuk die lieve lama op je mooie tag Ria.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh Ria, this is utterly adorable! What a sweet image! Beautiful background and super colours! Thanks so much for sharing this cutie with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely background on your no drama book mark! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Pretty Bookmark with cute lama. Love the detailing in the bookmark. Thank you for joining at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Wishing you a good luck.
    Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria