donderdag 14 juli 2016

Coolest Holiday Greetings...

 Whoohoo made it to day 6 pf the Christmas in July fun from Bugaboo..
I coloured up this Christmas trio blocks in the colours of the inspirational photo for this challenge and hope that is okay? :) made the card with a tattered lace embossing folder, cc design sentiment, ribbon and lace...
I coloured with my watercolouring pencils...

I am playing the following challenges....

http://craftyribbonschallenge.blogspot.nl/2016/07/challenge-160-christmas.html

And now I think I am almost done with my xmas cards for this year hahahaha

Hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love your coloring! This is a great cool card. Many thanks to join us in Crafty Ribbons challenge this week and good luck from Christelle DT.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so sweet, thanks for playing along in our Christmas in July week of challenges at Catch The Bug.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow love your Photo Challenge card! Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So pretty...love the blue palette! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July celebration!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria