maandag 11 juli 2016

This gift's for you....

 Wow in this pace I will be ready for 2016 with my christmas cards etc ;) hehehehehe thanks Bugaboo.....
So today the challenge is a gifttag and this is what I made....
For my Tag I used Theodore Christmas Present... and I coloured it with Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils and sparkle pen, white molotow marker and stickles....
sentiments are from CC Designs, nameless paperpad and glitterribbon...

I am playing the following challenges....


hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the effect of the aqua blend pens. You tag is beautiful. That for plying along with us for your Christmas in July Challenge at Catch The Bug.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a cute tag, beautifully colored and I love stitching on the layers. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous colouring Ria, I LOVE the background paper too! Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenges! Dawn Bugaboo DT good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks so much for participating in our CIJ event for Mondays ABC Challenge! I love your Tag, so very cute! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image, I love that image!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria