zaterdag 16 juli 2016

Happy Birthday....

 I am having way to much fun with my Bugaboo stamps :) and no I am not on their DT!!! but I have been lucky to win a couple challenges where the sponsor was Bugaboo and I already loved Bugaboo when I had my embroidery machine YEARS ago ;) LOL so I have collected these cuties now for a couple of years hahahhaa  this one  I have had for a very long time but still one of my favourite bears...
I coloured it with watercolouring pencils, sparkle pen and molotow marker.
Papers from studio light, sentiment die from Tattered Lace...
I am playing the following challenges...


hugs Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful card Ria, your colouring is fab. It's lovely to have to join us at Polkadoodles for the 'Summertime' challenge.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A fabulous card, such a sweet image and lovely pastel colours.
    Thank you for joining us for our 'Summertime' challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Pauline
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous Thank you for joining us in this weeks challenge over at Polkadoodles, hugs Aly xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I do love y0ur colouring Ria, always beautiful. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely Darling!! Love your image, they have the cutest!!!
    Thank you for joining us over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog challenge. Hope to see you for our next challenge :)
    hugs
    Cheryl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is such a sweet card and great addition to our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon! Huggs from Ginny at Polly's Paper Studio

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria