maandag 11 april 2022

Let's Celebrate....

I am really enjoy creating these plannerpages :) 


So today I created this one with the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2/ april-2022.

I Used Decotime Fineliner twinmarkers to color and draw the sketch into my planner/art journal. These are cheap pens from the Action as I do not want to use my precious Spectrum Noir markers on the papers of the planner as it is so thin and it soaks up the ink. And I don't mind to use these cheaper markers on it :) as they are laying here doing nothing anyway.... So the cute Bear is from the Bitty Bears Easter stamp set by Last Minute Manda and colored with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers. The sentiment is from Conie Fong and it is foiled with the Crafts & Co Foilapplicator.


I would like to play the following challenges....

http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2022/04/april-at-sweet-sketch-wednesday-2.html

https://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=27064

https://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2022/04/cupcake-inspirations-reminder-541.html

http://paperfundaychallenges.blogspot.com/2022/04/april-2022-challenge-40-anything-goes.html

hugs Ria


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Sweet image and wonderful coloring. I've been seriously thinking of creating a small journal and you've inspired me. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenge!
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love the purple on this card!! Such a fun image!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a great idea decorating your planner with my sketch, I am humbled. This is really cute and I do love your colour combo. Great idea and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is such a clever idea to use our sketch for your journal.
    Thank you for joining SSW2.
    Sorry for the late comment.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria