zaterdag 16 april 2022

GDT for Sweet November Stamps....


Whoop whoop I still can't really believe it but I have been asked to be the GDT for this release over at Sweet November Stamps.

So I decided to color up all the baby and momma fairies from this release and add them to my Planner/Art Journal. they are soo super cute.



I have colored the Sweet November digistamps with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers. The background is colored with the Spectrum Noir Opaque inkpads and Artliners for the doodling. The Stencil I used is from Craft Sensations.

I would love to play the following challenges....

https://cceestampers.blogspot.com/2022/04/ccee2214-look-up-to-sky.html Look up when walking in a forest and you might see little baby fairies hanging around in their baskets of natures finest...


Hugs Ria





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh congratulations and those are just so sweet fairies! Thanks for playing along with us at Beyond the Blue!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a great project Ria!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you will join us again this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. How delightful!! I love these stunning pages!! Thanks for sharing them with the CCEE Stampers!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you for sharing this incredibly cute creation with us at AYLi. SArah DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria