maandag 28 oktober 2019

Thinking of you...

Last friday there was a new release from Scrapper's Delight but somehow I totally forgot to post my card. Sorry Janice don't kill me It is all hubbies fault as he is not letting me escape from the Kitchen that he is renovating. And it is taking forever but that is because he is still going to his daily work to but then to keep me hostage isn't fun hahahahahaah
So here is the gorgeouss  Anime Peace Out...
The gorgeouss set with the free Scorpio can be found here

I colored Peace Out with the Spectrum Noir Original Alcohol markers. And I used the Gemini Foil Press and the pretty peonies background. The sentiment is also made with the Gemini Foilpress.

I would like to play the following challenges...

Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is such a fantastic image and you've done a spectacular job colouring her! I love her on the black and white background, and your beautiful sheer ribbon! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us for Week 43 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria