dinsdag 29 oktober 2019

Happy halloween....

today I am showing you one of the Creepy Cute Chronicles stamps from Oddball Art Stamps you get when you sign up for the subscription.
I colored the skull with the Brown Grey Blend Triblend marker from Spectrum Noir.
Than I colored with the Classiques alcohol markers from Spectrum Noir.

I used the Crafter's Companion French Lace A6 embossing folder and added color with the Spectrum Noir Harmony ink pads Plum pudding and Jet Black.


I kept the card very simple as I didn't wanted to overload it.


I would like to play the following challenges....


hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the colours you used on the embossing folder. Makes for a great card.
    Thanks for joining in with my make your own background challenge at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A fun Halloween creation and gorgeous deep purples, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    B

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A wonderful fun Halloween card, great image and I love your coloured embossing folder background. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Happy Crafting
    Glenda DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. WOW, love it. The background is amazing and I just love the image you have used. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. It turned out so beautifully. Gorgeous background colors!
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Awesome background.
    Thank you for entering my Halloween challenge at CCM.
    Have a great crafty weekend.
    Hugs Kimx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Love the background. Thank you for koining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
    mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria