woensdag 16 oktober 2019

Have a beautifull day....

This is my card for today. I used the Crafter's Companion Stamp Let Love Grow and used the Spectrum Noir Finesse Waterproof Black inkpad to stamp it onto the Spectrum Noir Premium watercoloring paperpad.  If you have never used this paper for watercoloring than you have been missing out!!! it really is the best I have ever played with and I have been playing with loads of papers for watercoloring overtime.
I colored the stamp with the Spectrum Noir Aquamarkers and used a brush to water them out. For my background I used the Crafter's Companion white stampingcard and the Spectrum Noir Harmony water reactive inkpads. Midnight- Damson Wine- Plum Jam. I stamped the Let love grow stamp on the edges of the paper with the Spectrum Noir watermark inkpad and used Gold Embossing powder. I used the Velum around the card and used one of the sentiments from the stampset. I matted the background onto the Purple Metallic mirror cardstock from Crafter's Companion.

I would like to play the following challenges....


Hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Een mooie kaart, vooral die achtergrond is prachtig Ria.
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely card, such pretty colours. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers!x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria