zondag 12 februari 2017

My Everything.....

Voor vandaag heb ik dit kaartje gepland staan met de mooie stempel My Everything van Jeremiah Ketner verkrijgbaar bij Crafts & Me....
Ik heb haar gekleurd met de Spectrum Noir Aquablend potloden and de Crafter's Companion mallen heb ik gekleurd met de Spectrum Noir Aquatints inkt....
---------------------------------------
Today I want to show you this gorgeouss My Everything by Jeremiah Ketner at Crafts & Me...
I used my Spectrum Noir Aquablend pencils to colour her and I coloured the Crafter's Companion Dies with the Spectrum Noir Aquatints....


I am playing the following challenges....


Hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. An adorable image and such a pretty romantic creation, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful card whit a very cute image!!!
    Thank you for joining Crafty Friends
    DT Laura

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely card! Love how you marched your flower embellishments to the paper. Thank you for sharing it with us at Scrapper's Delights challenge blog. Jane DT xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria