zaterdag 22 februari 2014

Lacy Sunshine- Anastacia Meloncholy Moppet....

At this moment there is another freebie contest going on over at the Lacy Sunshine Facebook page and this time we are playing with the Meloncholy Moppets and this one is Anastacia. I went a bit Gothic on her as I am a bit pissed off at my back as my Artritus is killing me at the moment and I want to feel 100% PERFECT hahahahhaha I know getting pissed at it will not solve it but I hate te be down by it.... So I am saying sorry to my hubby for being a B#%&* hehehehehehe he is a SAINT hahahahaha

I am playing the following challenges...



hugs Ria

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful Rita and your colouring is sheer perfection.

    Thanks so much for joining our Ladies Day theme at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous colours and detailing on your card Ria. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Ladies Day challenge x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fabulous layout and colour choice. Your image looks so sad. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Makin Mamas, good luck. Suzanne DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria