donderdag 6 februari 2014

Delightfull Thursday New Release- Monster 06-02Truck...


Wecome to Delightfull Thursday as it is the first thursday of the month that means it is New Release day over at Digital Delights by Louby Lou. So I got picked to work with this Monster Truck how awesome is it! I mostly make girlie cards hehehehe and always have way to little stash on boy cards well those days are over with this awesome Monster truck. I coloured this with Spectrum Noir markers IG7-5-3,DR7-5-3, BG8-5-3,GB3-Or1


I am joining a couple of challenges...

Spectrum Noir with Masculine...
4 Crafty Chicks with Flag or Banners.... I have a flag.....
PaperTake Weekly with Anything Goes...


Hugs Ria

Click Link To Buy:
Monster TruckMonster Truck (colored)
Monster truck

Ticket Sentiments Set
Ticket sentiment set

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Nice flag flying in the truck, this is so cute, great job, love the details...way to go. I love the colors...awesome job! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fabulous flag flying in that truck Ria, a beaut blokes card!
    Thanks for playing with our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks this week...

    Debi February GD@4CC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria