woensdag 17 juli 2019

Hello friend....

Today I am showing another card that I created for Oddball and I used this cute rubberstamp that is called Mia so lonely ,   that I colored with the Spectrum Noir aquablend pencils. The oval is from the Gemini Torn edge ovals and the Die'sire Elegant trellis corner dies. The oval is colored with the Spectrum Noir Harmony inkpads. The hello and friend are from the Gemini Word edge die and stamp set.


I am playing the following challenges....



hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful, love the pretty layout.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ria: Wow! Cute card and the 1st link-up to the new weekly challenge (#439) for PPCC blog! Great layout design on this and a fab color combo! Becca/DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria