vrijdag 13 januari 2023

Love...

 Hi, Wow I was MIA again hahaahaha I had so many cards/projects planned and created them but I haven't been posting them :( I have not been feeling well but I am kicking it in the butt!!! So here is another page that I did in my 2023 planner. I love creating these as I really don't know what I have to do with all the cards that I create I gave away so many of them already, so I am looking into ways that i still can create but don't end up with a gazillion cards each year....

This cute kitty is from Last Minute Manda. It is in the Purrfect Valentines set. 


And if you use my code Ria25 you get 25% off from your order.
I colored the kitty with Watercoloring pencils and the sketch is created with Decotime alcohol markers.I used cheaper markers for these pages as they soak up the ink and I don't feel so guilty using cheap ones than my precious Spectrum Noir's ;)
Decorative Stamps are from Craft Sensations.

I would love to play the following challenges with my page....



Hugs Ria


9 opmerkingen:

  1. Aww - that cat is so cute and I love the colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A sweet image Ria, and I love how you have coloured it so beautifully.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at We Love Stamping January Challenge
    Blessings
    Maxine WLS DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So cute and lovely purples! Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very pretty and cute in the shades of lilac, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a cute cat! I love the colors you used on your page as well. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful! I love your colors and how you used our sketch. Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Beautiful project. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge.
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This cat is so lovely and your colouring too! Thanks for sharing at DigiChoosday! Christin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria