maandag 2 augustus 2021

You are my missing piece.....

Goodmorning Monday....

Today I would like to show you one of my cards that I created as a GDT for Conie Fong on facebook. For my card I used the Bella Bouquet  digistamp. And colored it with my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. I used the Colors: MG 5-3, MB 4-2-1, FS 7-6, GY 3-1, DG 3-2, TB 2-1. And the Colourblend pencils to enhance the markers. I just got this cute Gemini Heart Jigsaw die and wanted to use it right away. It is a mixed media die so you have to adjust your plate stack else it ruins them badly. So I just used the 2 clear plates and the milky plate in my Gemini Junior.

For my background I played with the Spectrum Noir Opaque inkpads: Lemon tonic, Ocean blue, Fuchsia, Chinese Red to create the rainbow. Than I used the larger background stamps Oriental Peony and Distressed Harlequin. Both stamped with the Finesse Waterproof black

The sentiment is from the Crafter's Companion Puzzle sentimens stamped also with the Finesse Waterproof black on the White stamping card that I also used for the background.


I would like to play the following challenges...

https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2021/08/morgans-artworld-challenge-8.html

https://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-16-anything-goes-craft-and.html

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/week-6356-anything-goes-with-option-of.html

http://cutitupchallenges.blogspot.com/2021/07/challenge-231-create-your-own.html

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/2021/07/wk-31-anything-goes-card-making-and.html


thanks for your time :)

hugss Ria

8 opmerkingen:

  1. What a gorgeous background. I love the blended colors and that's an adorable focal image/element!

    Thank you for Creating Your Own Background Paper for our challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. the heart jig saw die really pops on this super cute card! thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A super image and such a pretty card, thanks so much for joining in with our current challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love it, so cute and a lovely background, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge, xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Very unique and super cute. Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Crafting! Pam, DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh my this is absolutely gorgeous Ria what a wonderful image and sentiment I love it thank you for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Ria this is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow I love this. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria