woensdag 4 augustus 2021

Sending birthday wishes...

 Whoohoo second post this week... I really hope to pick up blogging like I used to a couple of years ago so let's keep toes crossed I don't forget hahahaah.

So here is my second card this week that I want to show to you all.

I received a big box of goodies from Crafter's Companion last friday and I am waiting for 2 more hehehehe I got into a good shopping frenzy hahahaha ah well sometimes you just have to splurge and get everything your heart desires. 

So I got this gorgeouss stamp the Swirling Florals, it is an A6 size stamp and I got the Connecting Birthday die and together they fit this 15x 15 cm cardbase. I cut of around 5 mm from the bottom of the card to make it fit perfectly together.



I stamped it on the CC White stamping card with the Finesse black waterproof and Colored it with the Spectrum Noir Tricolour markers. The sentiment I stamped on black cardstock with the Finesse Clear watermark inkpad and white embossing powder. The inside is created with the Opaque inkpad Damson Wine...


I would love to join some challenges with my card....

Have a lovely day and thanks for coming to my posting.
hugss Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. WOW what a gorgeous card and image, I love how bright and colorful it is! Thanks so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!
    Tammy x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fun card. Love the whimsical flowers and fabulous coloring - thanks so very much for joining us this time time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Pretty colors and image. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous card! Your design looks amazing, I love the floral stamp and how you inserted the die cut between the two pieces - perfect 😁. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Beautiful! thank you for dropping off your art at WAW - best wishes in the draw ~ Gail DT WAW

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria