maandag 28 november 2016

Ching Chou Kuik- You can't turn back....

 Today I am showing you this card that I have been working on all weekend as all the stitching was a huge PITA as it is all handstitched and pinched holes............. took forever and believe me I have felt it in every muscle in my body :) but loving the end result....
This gorgeouss stamp Magnolia from a set of 4 is from Ching Chou Kuik
Coloured with Spectrum Noir markers and enhanced with Pencils and Clear Sparkle Pen....
-------------------
Vandaag laat ik dit kaartje zien waar ik het hele weekend aan bezig ben geweest want het was een hels karwei al de gaatjes maken en daarna alles met de hand naaien :) maar het resultaat mag gezien worden ;) De mooie stempel is van Ching Chou Kuik en gekleurd met de Spectrum noir markers en potloden en Clear sparkle pen....
I am playing the following challenges....




hugs Ria