zaterdag 2 april 2016

You can do anything Winnie Fruit Punch....


Happy Saturday to you all...
Today is the new release for Polkadoodles Winnie Fruit Punch... a super cute girlie that has awesome adventures and shopping sprees :) hahhahhaa  for my card I used the DancingQueen that I combined with a precoloured fence and birdhouse digi and then added the You can do anything sentiment and coloured it all with Aquablend pencils from Spectrum Noir. I love all the fun flowers that are in this collection.

I am playing the following challenges...


Hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

  1. That is so cute Ria, I saw your beautiful card in a challenge and had to come take a closer look as it's so sweet! I love the new Winnie range, she is adorable! Love how you've used the die cut and the whole scene is gorgeous! XOX Lucy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sweet card, thanks for sharing at Scrapper's Delights!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super Adorable! Love the coloring and all the added details! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This card is super cute, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh my--what a super adorable card! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Such a darling card. I love the rounded bottom and all the details. Thanks so much for joining us at Scarpper's Delight.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful tones and I love the layers. The rocker is just fabulous, love that pattern. Thank you for joining us a Scrapper's Delights "anything goes" Challenge - DT MsWipz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria