dinsdag 12 april 2016

Have an Amazing Day....


I am so in love with colouring on Kraft at the moment ;) proberbly changes tomorrow again to something else hahahahaha but for today I coloured up this Winnie Fruit Punch girlie on Kraft cardstock with Alcohol markers for the first layer of skin only and enhanced it all with pencils...
The papers and sentiment are from the Polkadoodles Work and Play 10 Countrylife collection...

I am playing the following challenges...
The sketch is from : 

Hugss Ria

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een supergave kaart Ria...echt geweldig! Leuk afdrukje heb je gebruikt en je hebt haar zo mooi passend ingekleurd bij je designpapier....top! Dankjewel voor je deelname aan de challenge van Crafty Sentiments Designs en succes, xxx Plony

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Cute image! I haven't even thought of coloring on kraft paper, now I am going to have to give it a try. Great use of our sketch! Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sweet, sweet card! I love the embossing and stitching! Colouring on Kraft isso cool! I need to do it more.
    I love the look of colouring on Kraft, too! I need to do it more.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love your card and the colored kraft paper! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria