vrijdag 15 mei 2015

Polkadoodles Challenge things with wings...


Today is inspiration day for the Polkadoodles Challenge Things with Wings... I used this gorgeouss Eden Fairy Wings stamp from the Eden collection at Polkadoodles.... LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hahahahaha
So I coloured her with alcohol markers and enhanced with pencils...
And as I am a bit lazy (not really but I messed up my knee again so have to stay downstairs instead of spending my day in the purplelicious kingdom) and rather think I am lazy then hurt hahahaha

So here is a digital card that I created with the beautifull Eden collection...
I made my card in a photo editing program and layered it all up with drop shadows etc. now the only thing I have to do is print it off on cardstock and ship it off.
Easy peasy cardmaking 101 hahaahaa

I am playing the following challenges....
ABC with J is for Jewels... look at my pearls...
Simply Create Too with Fav colour scheme :) Purple/Blue's
Wags and Whiskers with Lots of layers...
hugs Ria



14 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a bold use of colour Ria I wish I was as brave as you. Lovely creation x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. beautiful coloring ria , thank you for joing us at http://graphitmarkers.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/wk-19-anything-square-graphit-colouring.html good luck
    caroline dt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Great idea to merge the two together. Do you then print off your digi designed card? Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Fabulous make hunni. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Square challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. How lovely
    Thanks for joining us in our *Anything Square* challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful ria ... I so have to try a digital card added to my to do list xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Very pretty! lovely coloring work! Very pretty! Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Gorgeous make! Love that image and you've colourerd her beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our 'Anything Square' Challenge at Graph'It Colouring challenge
    Claire xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Thanks for sharing your lovely digital creation with us in our Jewels challenge.

    Lin
    ABC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. A beautiful image and colouring. Thank you for sharing with us at ABC Challenge. Meighan DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria