vrijdag 22 mei 2015

Polkadoodles Challenge- Girly but no pink....

Happy Friday all,
Today it is time for a new Challenge over at Polkadoodles and this time our theme is Girlie by No Pink...... hmmmm don't tell but I screwed up as I think I have some pink flowers..... hahahahha ah well don't think a itty bitty pink is harmfull as long as it isn't the majority of the card ;) LOL
So here is my early morning colouring of Eden.

And here is my finished card. I am doing alot of Digital cards lately as they are very easy and quick to make and they do not take up alot of storage in my small Purplelicious Kingdom ;)
Everything I used is from the gorgeouss Eden collection from Polkadoodles...

Hugs Ria

7 opmerkingen:

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria