donderdag 17 april 2014

Delightfull Thursday- Easter Bianca...


Welcome to my Delightfull Thursday Posting for Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

Today I am showing you this cute Bendy Card with DDLL's Easter Bianca and Sentiment. She is coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir makers. I added a fence die and grass border punch and some tall grasses dies to the card. The bendy card is from the Silhouette store.


I hope you enjoyed my Bendy Card...
Jo's scrap Shack...
4 Krafty Girls...
Penny's Paper Crafty.... Raspberry, Orange, Vanilla, Pistacio's :)

hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Brilliant, love the design!
    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A gorgeous creation!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "use ice cream colours” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. HI Ria, Thus card us so...cute!!
    I was wondering what die you used for the fence. I would love to purchase one.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria