zaterdag 21 december 2013

The Paper Shelter Penguin...



Ohh it is hard to get into the swing of things again as unpacking and then decorating the house for xmas is hard hahaaah I so wish we where still in Orlando as the weather issoo much nicer there then it is here in COLD WET HOLLAND :( hahahaha but I guess there always comes an end to good things but it sure is a vacation we both will never forget the best Anniversary celebration ever ;)  So I had this card to show off still as I did not get around to it before we left. I won this oh so cute image from the Paper Shelter and I used the snowflake cuttingfile from Paper Garden Projects and the sentiment is from Digital Delights by Louby Lou.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wish I was in Orlando too - gotta wait till March though!

    Your card is lovely , love the twinkle

    Seasons Greetings

    Kathyk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What a fun card. Love the images. You may wish to enter the Die Cut DIvas' challenge at http://die-cut-divas.blogspot.co.nz/2013/11/lets-celebrate.html too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fun card Ria.
    Happy Christmas!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the design. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. What a lovely card - perfect for the Anything Christmas challenge at Di's Digi Designs
    Thanks for joining in, good luck and hope to see you next time too. Happy New Year too Ria, to you and your family Donna ♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria