donderdag 5 december 2013

Digital Delights by Louby Lou new release December- Snowflake Shelley...


Whoohoo this is the last release of 2013 for Digital Delights by Louby Lou and I am showing you this cute SNOWFLAKE SHELLEY :) how adorable is she!! I also used the Sparkle Magic DP and the Christmas Ticket sentiments from earlier releases from Digital Delights by Louby Lou...

I made this wallhanger but it proberbly will end up in my window hahahaha as long as it looks good either way is okay haahhaa

Okay I am sorry but I am not joining any extra chalenge as at the moment I am celebrating our 30th Anniversary with hubby in the USA :) at this day we will be in Disneyworld haahhaa and I know I am having a blast overthere ;) Whoohooo see you all soon again :)
hugs Ria

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Many congratulations on your anniversary, Ria. have a wonderful time.

    I love your wallhanger, so beautiful. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful Ria.
    Happy anniversary and I know you are having so much fun!!
    Hugs
    Wendy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria