dinsdag 7 mei 2013

I am backk.....



So I have unpacked all our camping stuff as we took a nice campingtrip last week and somehow I never wanna go back home when we are on the campsite hahahaha but I always miss my purplelicious craftroom. And I almost can pack up again for our big vacation which comes closer and closer to :) YIPPEEEEE hahahhaa  Sooo when I came back I saw Janet had added some really gorgeouss vintage girls to the Pink Gem store and this one is Amelia. I printed her on StampLinen by Joy Crafts. And coloured her with Pencils and Sansodor. This is a gift envelope I cut with the Cameo. Also the frame Amelia is in is cut with the Cameo but the flourish corner is from Spellbinders and available at Pink Gem.



I am also playing a couple of challenges...

Papertake Weekly with Anything Goes...

Try it on tuesday with Femine and Fancy....

Anything Goes Challenge with Shaped but not Square...

Craft your passion with Floral delight...

The Pink Elephant with Mother's day themed....

Hugs Ria