donderdag 7 oktober 2021

Hello Autumn...

Hello Autumn and sad goodbye to a Summer that never really started here in the Netherlands :)
So for my card today I used this cute stamp set by Kate Hadfield Design called 

I colored them with the Spectrum Noir Triblend markers both the brush and nib versions.
The background is with one of my fav 3d embossing folders from Crafter's Companion, Decadent Lillies and used the Spectrum Noir Opaque inkpads for coloring. The sentiment is from the Gemini Everyday phrases and the die is from the All Occansion Banners. The larger die is from my stash.


I would love to play the following challenges....



hugs Ria

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige kaart, dank je wel voor het meedoen aan den Craft Rocket Challenge Blog.
    Groetjes Ilonka DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love the little animals. Thank you for joining in our fall/Halloween Aud Sentiments challenge.
    Mary

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Een hele mooie kaart.
    Bedankt voor je deelname bij Cheerful Sketches.
    Groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria