dinsdag 12 november 2019

Sparkle all the way....

I always loved this little girlie stamp from Oddball Art stamps. Hadley and her pet cloud. I didn't use the cloud as I needed the happy Hadley not the sad one hahahaha and I only use a part of her as I cut her out with the Gemini Stitched edge circle dies. And colored her with the Spectrum Noir Classiques markers and Enhanced with Colourblend pencils. I used a paper from the Sara's Enchanted Forest collection paperpad and just added the colored circle inside the moon on the page and added the leaves with the SN Artliner and made it all sparkle with the Clear Overlay Sparkl pen. The Sentiment stamp and die are from the Sara's Enchanted Christmas collection. Stamped with the Midas Silver inkpad and cut out of Glitter Silver cardstock from Crafter's Companion.


I would like to play the following challenges...


hugs Ria

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria