maandag 10 oktober 2016

Just because I can..........

 Hahahahah this card has no sentiment so that is why this post has a weird name :) Just because I CAN hahahahah yes I can colour all day and make cards... lucky me hahahaha For this card I used the beautifull Moon Glow by Hannah Lynn from Crafts and Me.....
Coloured with my Spectrum Noir watercolouring pencils and Sparkle pen....
I did some weird freehand stitching on the papers as I am getting bored with all the straight lines I always stitch.... maybe I should get my sewing machine out and work with that at least it would be not so time consuming but I like my handstitching hahahahah
I am playing the following challenges....


hugs Ria

5 opmerkingen:

  1. such a pretty card, and the colouring looks stunning

    thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So very pretty! Your colors for your image are lovely! Thanks for joining in at Craft Your Passion Challenges!
    Hugs!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A really pretty card. And I agree the lines may be weird but I like the idea.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So gorgeous!...Thanks for playing along with us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for leaving me a message :) Bedankt voor het achterlaten van een berichtje, hugs Ria